Sunday 26 February 2012

Oh my..the NIGHTMARE..!!

Wednesday,08/2/2012

NIGHTMARE..!! Today is the real speaking test. I do not have confident with myself because I cannot speak English fluently. But what can I do. So, I teamed up with Taufik,Fadzli and Syazwan. To make this things worse,they already unite to prank me as the candidate A. We are given title How to increase the lifestyle among the youngster. And i got the point that provide internet connection to the youngster. There are 2 sections,A and B. In section A,we were given 2 minutes to elaborate the point and 5 minutes to speech it out. So,this is my point's elaboration:

  • provided internet connection so the youngster can be expose to modern technologies.
  • youngster will gains many knowledge through internet.
  • Our government already launched National Broadband Initiave(NBI) to provide internet connection to the poor people.
In section B,we were given 10 minutes to discuss about our points and need to decide which point are more relevant. Fadzli agree with my point and Taufik agree with Syazwan's point which is provide education to the youngster. So,the conclusion,all of us agreed with Syazwan's point because education is more important nowadays.
F.R.I.E.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment